Breakfast & Places to Eat
We've got you covered for Breakfast...
Just give us an indication of what you'd like to eat the next morning from our menu card, along with the time, and we'll serve a freshly prepared, locally sourced brekkie to set you up for the day (don't forget to let us know about any special dietary needs).
Lunchtime & Evening Meals...
- Most of the pubs in Richmond town centre serve traditional British 'Pub Grub' (Pie & Chips, Fish & Chips, Steak & Chips, Gammon & Chips...) The standard is usually good wherever you go and several of the pubs (such as the Black Lion on Finkle Street) have more than just chips on the menu.
- If you're eating early then usually no need to reserve a table but they do start to get busy from around 7:30pm.
- There's a wide range of restaurants in Richmond and definitely something to suit all tastes. The Kings Head Hotel is more traditional British cuisine but there are Thai, Chinese, Indian and Italian restaurants in town.
- It's definitely worth booking ahead, especially at the weekends and we can do this for you if it helps - just let us know.
- Although we can't cater for takeaway food back at the Guest House, there's a wide range of offerings in Richmond town centre. Several Fish & Chip Shops, Figaro's Pizza and most of the restaurants mentioned above will also do takeaway food in the evenings.
- The Batts is a good place to have an evening picnic, on the banks of the Swale, or further up near the falls.
- For lunchtime, there are several coffee shops and cafes plus a number of bakers selling freshly prepared sausage rolls, pork pies, sandwiches and just about anything else you can imagine.
Please Note All links and references included on this website are for information only. We do not hold any affiliations and cannot accept responsibility for any outcomes as a result of engagements with the businesses shown.