COVID-19 Operational Update
Based on the latest UK Government direction, West End Guest House is closed until 13-Apr-2020.
We will continue to monitor Government direction and amend this date accordingly.
We are contacting all our Guests with reservations to make alternative arrangements but if you have any concerns please call or email.
Stay safe and best wishes, Emma and Mark
Emma &Mark Welcome you to West End Guest House
In a peaceful location, 10 minutes walk from Richmond town centre, lies West End Guest House where a very warm welcome awaits you.
- Gold Award 4-star Bed &Breakfast accommodation
- Free on-site parking in property grounds
- Period property with many original features
- Local produce used
- Allergies and special dietary needs catered for
- Food Hygiene Rated 5/5
- Freesat Flat Screen colour TV in all rooms
- Free Wi-fi available in all rooms
- All major debit/credit cards accepted
Perfect for Access to
- The A1 (Scotch Corner)
- Catterick Garrison
- Wensleydale Railway (join at Leaming Bar)
- The Yorkshire Dales and North Yorkshire Moors National Parks
- Croft Motorcycle Circuit
- Racecourses at Catterick, Thirsk, Sedgefield and York
- The historic cities of Durham, Ripon, Harrogate and York
- Or simply spend your weekend soaking-up the relaxed atmosphere of Richmond with our Norman Castle and historic Market Square!
- We regret we have no family rooms or facilities for babies therefore do not accept children under the age of 10
- The premises is strictly non-smoking
- The property is unsuitable for wheelchair users
- We regret we cannot accept pets other than guide dogs
- Breakfast: Mon - Fri 7.30 - 8.30am / Sat - Sun 8.00 - 9.30am
- Checkout: Mon - Fri 9:30am / Sat - Sun 10:30am